2010/08/04



hey there!

can somebody pleeease tell me why it's so freak'n HOT??????
i seriously can't stand it. the sun is killing me.

god i miss winter...i hate the summer weather... ;(

boohoo


changing the subject, freja is one of my favorite models!
顔が涼しいから見てて体感温度下がる(笑)

i love her masculine style in the backstage snaps.



very, very cool.

actually, i don't really like the word "cool", but i can't explain her in other words. lol

女から見てもかっこいい人って憧れる!!
外見も生き方もかっこよくなりたい!hehe




oh, and i found this old scrap i made a few months ago,
so i decided to post it.


i really love painting and drawing. :D ♡
it's one of my favorite things to do since i was a little kid.
選択科目も美術とってよかった!
音楽ギターだし面白そうだけど i'm terrible at singing so,,, lol



anyways, hot hot hot ! but i need to suffer!


good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kimmy! 18 years old. i love fashion,music,movies! Vogue japan blogger http://blog.talk.vogue.co.jp/kimmy/

Followers