2011/01/26

GRENADE


37173-800w
paris-byzance-celebrities-review-07
paris-byzance-backstage-01
26522-800wamanda2

HI THERE.

The fashion of Amanda Seyfried's new movie "Now" looks
really good, and I am so excited about it.
It's obvious that she changed her hair style(still it's a wig) and
she looks very sophisticated...in a mysterious way.

The pictures above are some random ones that I especially like.
The Balenciaga ad was so remarkable, and I will never forget about those shoes.
It's a shoe that will definitely remain in the history of fashion.

Oh, and I finished the book "the perks of being a wallflower"and it was a great.
If people are interested, they should try it. :)

IMG_0410


good night, xoxo

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
kimmy! 18 years old. i love fashion,music,movies! Vogue japan blogger http://blog.talk.vogue.co.jp/kimmy/

Followers