2010/10/25

dream of a dress





I got a sweet present from my grandpa :) i love him.

A few weeks ago, i went to Barneys and found this unbelievably beautiful Marc Jacobs dress.
It was the collection from the fall 2010, and i hold it on to see how it looks on me.
I saw myself in the mirror with the dress and just thought,,, "this is it!" lol

well of course, the price is very GOOD so it would never be able to wear it
but i was just so happy that i found a dress that gave me some bright happiness.
I never saw such a beautiful dress in my whole life.

I love all his work.

ahh, i wish one of the Marc Jacobs workman will come over to my house and sew a dress like the story of Cinderella.



bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kimmy! 18 years old. i love fashion,music,movies! Vogue japan blogger http://blog.talk.vogue.co.jp/kimmy/

Followers