2010/11/19

magic exists.

anjie2


"What!? Exams are in a week!?"


Hello everyone. winter vacation is coming in
2 weeks and I Am Very Excited. Ou LA LA!

I really need to study but Harry Potter is kind of disturbing me :]
I love Harry Potter movies but never read the book.
Maybe I should try it someday... Everyone says that it's
the best fiction book ever and i should read it, but I'm not the kind of
person for fantasy... Well, maybe it's time to try for new things.

anjie
anjie3

BTW, アンジーの若い頃 is so sexy :) ♥ lol

It's getting late, so i will go back to study.
but wait. oh my gosh, Harry is almost dying.


What should I do???? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kimmy! 18 years old. i love fashion,music,movies! Vogue japan blogger http://blog.talk.vogue.co.jp/kimmy/

Followers